Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Welcome to my Kindle Fire blog.

Welcome, This is my latest blog, dedicated to the Kindle Fire. I have had my Kindle Fire for over 2 weeks now and I am still finding interesting ways to integrate it into my life. I never go anywhere with out it, and will be using this blog to share my experiences, as well as any other information on this amazing product.

I currently do not have my Fire rooted. I am trying to refrain from rooting the device unless, or until I find it absolutely necessary. Not that I fear messing with the firmware (well maybe a little, since I can hardly put the thing down) but I prefer to maintain the stability of the official operating system.

So far my only reason for considering rooting the device would be to be able to use Swype, however at the present time I have read that you lose the audio when rooting the device, and since I do use the audio of the device to view YouTube videos, and other audible content I will probably hold out rooting until at least a stable modified version with audio support is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment